James Knowles is news & features writer for Retail Jeweller.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 7728 3781
- E-mail: email@example.com
Carat* founder Scott Thompson has created a booming business out of ‘fantasy jewellery’. James Knowles finds out why customers have no qualms with the brand’s synthetic gemstones
In a sign of these tough economic times, fashion-savvy shoppers are snapping up affordable timepieces. James Knowles finds out how you could boost your profits by targeting this market.
French jeweller Van Cleef & Arpels opened its first boutique in luxury London department store Selfridges today.
- Hugh Rice Pandora store named best for customer service
- RJC certifies Crossworks Manufacturing
- Catherine Middleton inspires latest Domino range
- Dutch trade association joins the RJC
- IJL draws new exhibitors and hints at trends
- IJL announces seminar programme
- Fabergé eggs returns after 90-year absence
Retail Jeweller’s James Knowles reports on the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2011
James takes one last look at the jewellery worn by Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue, Rebecca Ferguson, Will.I.Am and Christina Aguilera on the X Factor final last weekend
James takes a look at what jewellery Cheryl Cole, Dannii Minogue, Rebecca Ferguson and eliminated Mary Byrne were wearing on last weekend’s X Factor
- X Factor style report: Week eight
- X Factor style report: Week six
- X Factor style report: Week five
- Cocktails with Cheryl Cole at the de Grisogono party
- An invitation from Longines: Dolce Vita
- Pearls: The natural facelift
- GIA opens its doors to new talent in London Jewellery Week