Kate Doherty is part of the Retail Week special projects team, working on bespoke projects for individual clients. These come in various forms, including research reports, thought-leadership white papers and features, as well as client-sponsored round tables and webinars. Kate has been a B2B journalist for nine years and written about an array of industries, including retail, watches and jewellery, HR and beauty.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2830
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Former Asda boss Allan Leighton will succeed Bjørn Gulden as Pandora CEO on July 1, 2013.
British watch brand Bremont has triumphed as a winner of HSBC’s South West and Wales Regional Global Connections initiative, which seeks out the UK’s most innovative and forward-thinking companies.
British watch brand Bremont has unveiled its latest models, which will launch at Baselworld at the end of April, the ALT1-B2 and the U-2/BL.
- Holts Academy rolls out Apprenticeship Scheme
- Coeur de Lion launches in three Swag stores
- Baselworld 2013 App launches
- Early reveal: UKJA boutique and multiple shortlists announced
- Tomassa to make high street debut at Goldsmiths
- Goldsmiths’ Centre kicks off masterclass series with Optical Diamond Setting
- Green + Benz and H&D join up to launch Design Your Ring online system
Some brand and ambassador relationships are meant to be. Case in point, Luminox and ocean warrior Scott Cassell.
I think it’s fair to surmise that most parents in the UK would be somewhat surprised if their young son or daughter turned to them and said: “when I grow up I want to be a goldsmith”.Unless they are fortunate enough to associate with goldsmiths from an early age, children generally are not inclined to find themselves thinking about a future as one, simply because influences such as television, books, pop culture and even school career advice are unlikely to give the career ...
For Retail Jeweller the decision to take this action is an obvious one. We are a magazine written very specifically for you, a community of retail jewellers, and so it makes sense that our loyal subscribers benefit from the exclusive business-enhancing content that we work hard to deliver. While it is certainly satisfying to see countless visitors to the site, it is more important to us that those benefiting from it are the people who find our content invaluable to the success ...
- Getting to know you
- Celebrating with Lola Rose
- Saying cheese at the Gc event
- Vital statistics
- A royally good time
- Guess Watches at Gaucho
- UKJA 2010 Retail Jeweller video