Laura McCreddie is managing editor of Retail Jeweller.
- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2829
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Called Le Garde Temps, la Naissance d’une Montre, it was devised as a way of preserving and perpetuating traditional watchmaking techniques and expertise for future generations.
According to the annual report into the luxury sector done by the Walpole British Luxury in collaboration with Ledbury Research, the sector will grow from £6.6bn to £12.2bn by 2017.
Launching in June as part of The Jewellery Show London at Somerset House, The Watch Salon is proving the London show of choice for premium brands looking to launch their latest collections
- Taste of the Orient: Hong Kong Jewellery Show
- News analyis: Has Hong Kong lost its allure?
- Hermes acquires watch-case maker
- CMJ steps in to help its suppliers as Sheffield retailer Leslie Cass goes into liquidation
- Devon launches the Transparent Tread 1 Exoskeleton
- Bulgari responds to accusations of tax evasion
- W Motors partners with Cyrus
Laura spends a morning attempting to enamel a watch dial at Jaquet Droz
Laura reports back on her first day at the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show
SIHH is the highlight of my press trip calendar. You spend three days getting to look at, and sometimes even touch, some of the most incredible timepieces in a rather sophisticated setting. What’s not to love?
- New year's resolutions
- Did Dispatches get it wrong?
- Jewels on film
- Little more conversation
- What Catherine wore next
- Clasp feedback
- Clasping at blogs