- Tel: +44 (0)20 3033 2971
- E-mail: Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
And RJ editor, Laura McCreddie, gives her guide to the women’s watches
Yesterday the British watch brand revealed its latest watch at a press event at Bletchley Park.
Scottish retailer Rox has opened a store in Leeds and is following up with a Newcastle branch later this year.
- Second-hand watches and women self purchasing are pushing the watch industry forward
- HKTDC Hong Kong International Jewellery Show 2014 to be split over two venues
- Greubel Forsey educational project has reached its second year
- UK luxury sector to double in size in next five years
- Leading watch brands choose The Watch Salon as launch platform
- Taste of the Orient: Hong Kong Jewellery Show
- News analyis: Has Hong Kong lost its allure?
Laura spends a morning attempting to enamel a watch dial at Jaquet Droz
Laura reports back on her first day at the Hong Kong International Jewellery Show
SIHH is the highlight of my press trip calendar. You spend three days getting to look at, and sometimes even touch, some of the most incredible timepieces in a rather sophisticated setting. What’s not to love?
- New year's resolutions
- Did Dispatches get it wrong?
- Jewels on film
- Little more conversation
- What Catherine wore next
- Clasp feedback
- Clasping at blogs