The National Association of Jewellers has confirmed details of its forthcoming Jet Business Network (JBN) Congress scheduled to take place in June including the names of its first five speakers for the event.
Set to take place on Tuesday 11 June at the De Vere Oxford Thames hotel, the one-day congress, with optional dinner and accommodation the night before, aims to equip small to medium sized jewellery business with information and tools to assist them in running their business better.
Already confirmed to for the event are the following speakers and topics:
- · “Diamond-coated Facebook - what’s next for the platform being hammered with controversy” David Glenwright - JC Social Media
- · “What next for our family business?” Elizabeth Bagger - Institute for Family Business
- · “Managing succession through employee ownership” Ian Cookson - PA Jewellers
- · “The Jewellery market - challenges and opportunities” Chana Baram - Mintel
- · “The Ultimate Sale” Lauren Christina - White House Consulting
Tickets for the congress are priced at £225+VAT for NAJ members and £250+VAT for non-members.