Retail Jeweller is delighted to announce the 30 individuals who have been selected as this year’s Rising Stars of the industry in association with Thomas Sabo.
The annual initiative profiles 30 of the jewellery and watch industry’s brightest talents, aged 30 and under, from a variety of disciplines who have all made a difference to the businesses they work for.
The list of 30 Rising Stars is split up into five separate categories with six under 30s selected in different sections of the industry.
As well as being profiled in the current issue of Retail Jeweller, which is out now, the 30 individuals have also been invited to an exclusive networking breakfast which takes place in London on May 2.
This event, supported by Thomas Sabo, gives the 30 Rising Stars the chance to network with each other as well as hearing from a panel of industry experts who will discuss career development within the trade.
The list of this year’s 30 Under 30 Rising Stars is as follows:
- · Zoe Davidson, founder, Zoe Davidson Jewellery
- · Akansha Sethi, designer/founder AS by Akansha Sethi
- · Sophie Lomax, head of design, 77Diamonds
- · Ellis Mhairi Cameron, jewellery designer, Ellis Mhairi Cameron
- · Jessica Jue, founder, Jessica Jue Jewellery and Silverware
- · Ella Bull, bespoke jewellery designer, Ella Bull
Retail, buying and merchandising
- · Rebecca Morgan, visual merchandiser and trainer, Clogau
- · Dionne Coleman, concession manager Blanchardstown, Thomas Sabo
- · Karan Aswani, managing director, Diamonds & Diamonds
- · Claire James, head of buying jewellery, Watches of Switzerland Group
- · Terri-Ann Leech, sales executive, Neil & Barker
- · Vienna Flaherty, brands manager, Hallett Retail
Manufacturing, industry and apprentices
- · Will Lander, diamond mounter, Harriet Kelsall Bespoke Jewellery
- · Chloe Lightfoot, diamond mounter, E Wolfe & Co
- · Ben Kerridge, apprentice diamond mounter, Dominic Walmsley Jewellery
- · Sam McMahon, apprentice diamond mounter, Mappin & Webb
- · Robert Dean, apprentice diamond mounter, Garrard
- · George Schembri, apprentice diamond mounter, B&M Bijoux
Marketing and PR
- · Samantha Preston, marketing manager, Thomas Sabo UK
- · Hannah Jeal, marketing executive, International Jewellery London
- · Heledd Morgan, wholesale marketing coordinator and graphic designer, Clogau
- · Chris Warner, brand development manager, Anchor & Crew
- · Cameron Tewson, global PR manager, Lark & Berry
- · Sarah Rowlands, PR manager, Pandora
Sales and administration
- · Ellie Doble, HR co-ordinator, Thomas Sabo UK
- · Holly Baird, accounts department and premium credit assistant, TH March
- · Elliot Broad, sales agent, Broad Brand Agencies
- · Katie Webb-Jones, director, Dollie Jewellery
- · Emma Williamson, senior sales executive, Lucy Quartermaine
- · Jen Ashby, key account manager, Brown & Newirth