One key area where Welsh jewellery brand Clogau excels is when it comes to supporting its retail partners. Ruth Faulkner finds out more.
A family business with over 25 years’ history in the trade, Clogau is unique in that offers exemplary service to its retailers while still maintaining the family values at its heart.
This is something that is translated to all of its retailers, regardless of size and whether they are domestic or international.
Supporting and working closely with its retail partners on a day-to-day basis is a priority for Clogau to ensure its close relationships are maintained and that, overall, the service offered by the brand is consistently above and beyond its customers’ expectations.
As the business has grown over the past 25 years, Clogau’s retailer support has remained of paramount importance.
From new and innovative point of sale (POS) support to the interactive Tree of Knowledge and e-learning, plus a brand new Client Services website that is currently being developed, retailers remain at the very heart of the brand and this is continually recognised by all at Clogau.
The brand has grown dramatically over the past few years and is currently on track for more success this year.
Clogau has a unique heritage and this is key to its success. The brand relies heavily on its retailers to share the Clogau story with their customers and explain why it is so rare and special.
Consequently, the brand remains committed to supporting our loyal retail partners in every way possible to ensure the following:
• Brand image is consistent and maintained
• Brand awareness is current and well communicated
• Brand growth is always strived for and sales are continuing to drive through the retail stores
• Clogau customers get the quality and service that they deserve
Over the past 25 years, as one of the UK’s most successful jewellery brands, Clogau has developed a portfolio of support tools for its retail partners. These include:
• Committed area sales managers and visual merchandisers
• Bespoke visual merchandising, guidelines and additional training
• Client services
• Branded point of sale furniture to suit all requirements
• Dedicated in-house marketing and design team to produce materials for additional in-store marketing support including brand campaign materials, event day support and point of sale materials, to name just a few
• SDA Echo sign
• EPoS system
Additionally, the brand will also be spending £500,000 on consumer advertising to support its retail partners over the next 12 months.
To learn more about the ways in which Clogau offers dedicated, award-winning support to its retail partners, come along to Jewellery & Watch’s seminar theatre at 12.15pm on Monday, February 8, when the brand’s managing director Ben Roberts will be discussing this topic.
Jewellery & Watch Birmingham takes place at the NEC Birmingham from February 7-11, 2016.